Funny Ebay Auctions

WOW! thanks everybody!

I'm checkin' this thread around Christmas time! I can think of a few people I'd love to give an "Authentic Human Glass Eye" or a "Mummified Toad" too! This is great!!

NEone check the description of the toad:

"This is a mummified toad I found at my Grandmother's house in a little cloth bag. Why she had it, where it came from, how it got that way I have no clue and probably don't want to know. Perhaps the old bitty was into voodoo or truly kinky sex acts... It measures 3.5" in length and is in as mint of condition that a mummified toad can be. Most of the stuff we pulled out of her house has been around for at least 50 years and this is no exception"

I don't see why I'm not rich yet. really. I'm gonna go freeze some toads. Hmm. "Toadsicles® - Forget waiting 24hrs for Seamonkeys! - Just thaw and enjoy!"
biggrin.gif

Or

I could sale an old 386 server I have laying around. It retails for a whopping $12,000!!!! But yours today for only $1,999.99!!

The link is probably long dead now, but once somebody was auctioning an "ass kicking". He will fly ot your house and kick your ass. Anyone remember that?

Geez... This is the true MAGIC of Ebay. I never even realized that I wanted some old McDonalds Styrofoam containers, but now I realize they are no longer made and that I remember them... I kind of want them as a collection. They would look pretty cool all stacked up like they used to do.

Seriously, am I the only one?

Originally posted by jeff-20+Apr 29, 2003 @ 05:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeff-20 @ Apr 29, 2003 @ 05:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cyber Akuma@Apr 29, 2003 @ 12:51 AM

Yes, yes you are

Get help
tongue.gif

Screw you cyber akuma! This next one is mine!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=13592

You just started a new collecting addiction: StyrofoamXtreme
wink.gif
[/b][/quote]

Wow! Look at the shipping costs that dude is charging for those "really heavy" things!!!

I don't care how much he wants to pad the shipping! Where else are you gonna find vintage boxes like that??? They don't make them anymore! I am going to be a rich eccentric old man and set up an authentic 1980's McDonalds Replica in my basement. I really think I need those boxes! Somebody give me a good reason not to before I bid!

geez... This is a nice t-shirt. It is amazing how a model can change everything.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...75&category=879

It reminds me of an ad I wish I could show everyone but was a long time ago. Some girl was selling a tv, and snapped a pic of it with herself nude but faintly visible in the reflection of the screen... you had to see it. the counter was over 2000 or something.

Sorry for the boyish womanizing...

Originally posted by antime@May 7, 2003 @ 05:12 AM

Here's someone that's busy leaving feedback.

Holy sh**!!

It's a miracle eBay didn't get sued for waiting THIS long to restrict leaving feedback to actual parties of a transaction!!

Granted that was back in June of '99... whoa... I registered in November '99 so I got lucky I guess...
tongue.gif

Back